Vivre en Russie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Display One Piece Card Game Japon OP-08 – Two ...
Voir le deal

"Joseph Staline hante toujours la mémoire russe" Pierre Avril.

"Joseph Staline hante toujours la mémoire russe" Pierre Avril. Empty "Joseph Staline hante toujours la mémoire russe" Pierre Avril.

Message  Vivre Enrussie Mar 22 Déc 2009 - 9:28

22/12 - www.lefigaro.fr/international/2009/12/22/01003-20091222ARTFIG00002-joseph-staline-hante-toujours-la-memoire-russe-.php

Extrait:
Les deux têtes de l'exécutif expriment des opinions partagées à l'égard du dictateur. Le président Dmitri Medvedev condamne les «répressions» dont s'est rendu coupable le régime, ce qui n'empêche pas le premier ministre, Vladimir Poutine, d'honorer le vainqueur de la «grande guerre patriotique».

Extrait de la conference questions/reponses de 4h avec Vladimir Poutine:

"Do you consider Stalin's role on the whole to be positive or negative?"

I have left that question in because I am aware how sensitive it is. There is much debate in society, and I see "an ambush" here: If I say "positive" some people will get angry, and if I say "negative" other people will be angry. But because the subject of Stalin and Stalinism is still mooted, I left that question in deliberately.

I don't think it would be right to give a blanket assessment. Obviously, between 1924 and 1953, when Stalin led the country, it changed dramatically: It turned from an agrarian country into an industrialized one. True, there were no peasants left and we all remember well the problems, especially in the final period, with agriculture, the food queues, etc. All that happened in the rural areas had no positive impact. But industrialisation was accomplished.

We won the Great Patriotic War. Whoever and whatever might say, victory had been won. Even if we go back to the question of casualties, you know, nobody can today throw stones at those who organised and led us to victory because if we had lost that war, the consequences to our country would have been far more catastrophic. They are hard to imagine.

All the undeniable positive things, however, had been accomplished at an unacceptable price. Repressions did take place. It is a fact. Millions of our fellow citizens suffered from them. Such a method of running the state, of achieving results is unacceptable. It is impossible. Undoubtedly, during that period we were confronted not only with a personality cult, but with massive crimes against our own people. That is a fact too. We must not forget about it either.

Any historical event should be analysed in its entirety. That is what I would like to say.

Vivre Enrussie
Admin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas