Vivre en Russie
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème ...
Voir le deal

La rivalité Poutine-Medvedev s’exprime aussi sur Internet -

La rivalité Poutine-Medvedev s’exprime aussi sur Internet - Empty La rivalité Poutine-Medvedev s’exprime aussi sur Internet -

Message  Vivre Enrussie Mar 8 Déc 2009 - 20:24

08/12 - http://www.la-croix.com/La-rivalite-Poutine-Medvedev-s-exprime-aussi-sur-Internet/article/2405050/4077

extrait:
Sans surprise, la récente émission télévisée de Vladimir Poutine n’a d’ailleurs guère évoqué l’impertinente vidéo du policier frondeur
Quel est le sens que donne Benjamin Quenelle a "guère évoqué" ?
Est ce qu'il sous entend pas evoque ou un peu?

A vous de juger dans la retranscription:

Pavel Popov from Omsk has just posted the following question on our website. "The police are not very popular today. Each day, we learn about police officers attacking people. Police officers are filming their exploits on video cameras. You understand what I mean. Maybe we should disband the police force and establish a new force from scratch?" This has now become an important issue.

Vladimir Putin: Ukraine, which is our neighbour and friend, recently disbanded the national traffic police force. But nothing good came of it. Bribes soared and traffic safety declined when their functions were delegated to other divisions unprepared for such work.

Today, a lady took part in our conversation and asked a question about the refusal of doctors to treat her mother. I believe that, unfortunately, this is primarily linked with extortion. Also, law enforcement faces many other problems.

Unfortunately, we are also dealing with those violating the law in this area. Instead of protecting citizens and their property, they inflict irreparable damage on their lives and health. This is, of course, unacceptable. Society as a whole and the Ministry of Interior must actively combat this abuse. Police officers violating the law must be severely punished.

At the same time, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the Ministry of Interior now employs over a million officers. To the best of my knowledge, their number stands at 1.4 million and exceeds the strength of the Russian Armed Forces. These people are fulfilling an important function. Many of them risk their lives in emergencies and during routine missions, too. Consequently, I don't think it's fair to describe all police officers negatively. But I want to repeat that a sharp, prompt and tough reaction to abuse in law enforcement is essential.

http://www.fr.rian.ru/russia/20091208/185639672.html
J'espère qu'une enquête détaillée permettra d'éclaircir le rôle de toutes les personnes impliquées dans cette affaire", a-t-il ajouté.

Dernière édition par Arthur le Mer 9 Déc 2009 - 22:23, édité 1 fois

Vivre Enrussie
Admin

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

La rivalité Poutine-Medvedev s’exprime aussi sur Internet - Empty Re: La rivalité Poutine-Medvedev s’exprime aussi sur Internet -

Message  Invité Mer 9 Déc 2009 - 19:20

Arthur a écrit:08/12 - http://www.la-croix.com/La-rivalite-Poutine-Medvedev-s-exprime-aussi-sur-Internet/article/2405050/4077

extrait:
Sans surprise, la récente émission télévisée de Vladimir Poutine n’a d’ailleurs guère évoqué l’impertinente vidéo du policier frondeur
Quel est le sens que donne Bejamin Quenelle a "guère évoqué" ?
Est ce qu'il sous entend pas evoque ou un peu?

A vous de juger dans la retranscription:

Pavel Popov from Omsk has just posted the following question on our website. "The police are not very popular today. Each day, we learn about police officers attacking people. Police officers are filming their exploits on video cameras. You understand what I mean. Maybe we should disband the police force and establish a new force from scratch?" This has now become an important issue.

Vladimir Putin: Ukraine, which is our neighbour and friend, recently disbanded the national traffic police force. But nothing good came of it. Bribes soared and traffic safety declined when their functions were delegated to other divisions unprepared for such work.

Today, a lady took part in our conversation and asked a question about the refusal of doctors to treat her mother. I believe that, unfortunately, this is primarily linked with extortion. Also, law enforcement faces many other problems.

Unfortunately, we are also dealing with those violating the law in this area. Instead of protecting citizens and their property, they inflict irreparable damage on their lives and health. This is, of course, unacceptable. Society as a whole and the Ministry of Interior must actively combat this abuse. Police officers violating the law must be severely punished.

At the same time, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the Ministry of Interior now employs over a million officers. To the best of my knowledge, their number stands at 1.4 million and exceeds the strength of the Russian Armed Forces. These people are fulfilling an important function. Many of them risk their lives in emergencies and during routine missions, too. Consequently, I don't think it's fair to describe all police officers negatively. But I want to repeat that a sharp, prompt and tough reaction to abuse in law enforcement is essential.

http://www.fr.rian.ru/russia/20091208/185639672.html
J'espère qu'une enquête détaillée permettra d'éclaircir le rôle de toutes les personnes impliquées dans cette affaire", a-t-il ajouté.

Envoyé à l'instant à LA CROIX

Bonjour

Je suis Alexandre LATSA, l'auteur du blog DISSONANCE consacré à la Russie d'aujourd'hui.

Je souhaiterais réagir à l'article de votre "correspondant" à Moscou : Benjamin Quenelle
http://www.la-croix.com/La-rivalite-Poutine-Medvedev-s-exprime-aussi-sur-Internet/article/2405050/4077

Je peux y lire concernant l'affaire du policier de Krasnodar qui a fait une vidéo pour se plaindre de ses conditions de travail que :

" Sans surprise, la récente émission télévisée de Vladimir Poutine n’a d’ailleurs guère évoqué l’impertinente vidéo du policier frondeur ... "

Si votre "correspondant" avait pris le temps de faire son travail et de LIRE (à défaut de l'avoir écouté) la conférence de presse du premier ministre cela lui éviterait de passer pour un âne :
http://premier.gov.ru/eng/events/4255.html

Chaque fois que votre "correspondant" se livrera à une affirmation mensongère, (volontairement ou par négligence) nous vous le mentionnerons.

Pour l'heure ce message sera publié sur les sites "sérieux" traitants de la Russie d'aujourd'hui

Cordialement

Invité
Invité

La rivalité Poutine-Medvedev s’exprime aussi sur Internet - Empty Re: La rivalité Poutine-Medvedev s’exprime aussi sur Internet -

Message  Invité Jeu 10 Déc 2009 - 1:32

bien joué! La rivalité Poutine-Medvedev s’exprime aussi sur Internet - Icon_biggrin
maladiets!

Invité
Invité